Free Estimates on Walk In Tub Installations For All Louisville & Kentuckiana Residents
Having a walk in tub, provides bathing for any person no matter their ability, and will work well for every member of your household. When an aged, or mobility challenged family member has access to a walk in tub it opens up the independence needed to feel good about themselves and have a better quality of life. Our walk in tubs are of the highest quality and we recommend you consider us to have your project done. We are a 5 star rated company and A+ rated with the BBB. You can trust us to come into your home and install your project in a timely and efficient manner. Windows Plus is the company where “quality is job one”.
Benefits of Having A Walk In Tub Installed
A normal tub or tub shower combo may cause bathing to be a major undertaking for certain family members. Actually being able to access the bathing area can become a burdensome task that lowers the feeling of independence and creates a lower quality of life for the affected person. A walk in tub con solve, or mitigate the effect of a lot of these types of issues. The most commonly realized benefits of a walk in tub in the home are.
- Quality of life improvement: A walk in bathtubs main function is to make it easier on a mobility challenged person to single handedly take care of their own bathing needs. Enough said!
- Health benefits: Our units come with heaters and hydro massage features. Not only are they relaxing, they also help rehabilitate sore or stressed body parts.
- Luxurious: This one is just so obvious. It’s like our clients are having a small person Jacuzzi installed right inside the house that they can use any time they care to.
- Cost: Our walk in tub units are built well and are competitively priced.
- Maintenance: Our units are manufactured out of mold and mildew resistant materials. They are warrantied not to peel, crack, or chip. Call us today for a free in home estimate.
The Walk In Tub Installation Process
After having one of our product specialists out to your home for a visit, where all the necessary measuring and other such things are accomplished we schedule your install date. Our team of installers arrives on time and removes your existing bath system. Afterwards we install your new unit taking care to test it for proper functionality such as does the heater work? Do all of the jets perform correctly? Does the door align and seal perfectly? Everything on your newly installed walk in tub is tested for proper functionality. After that you just enjoy it!
How to Get a Walk In Tub Quote
No doubt this is the easiest part of the entire process. To learn more about Walk in tubs, just fill out our onsite form or give us a call at the number here on our website. We will set an appointment to come out and look at your project and get you accurate pricing that will be good for 6 months.
And don’t forget, we are a full service bathroom remodeling company that serves all of Louisville KY, and Southern Indiana. We are bonded and insured, and provide free estimates on all of our services. Call us today!